We are pleased to be holding our Inaugural Annual General Meeting for the Canadian Co-operative Research Network next Tuesday, April 16 at 2:00pm EDT (online by GoToMeeting or by phone) for 1-1.5 hours. We hope you (or someone from your organization) can join us! Because we are a growing network, we are opening our AGM to anyone who is interested in co-operative research, so feel free to invite your friends and colleagues. Details available in PDF here. AGM details and agenda available here.
The network, as an online hub for co-operative research, has been operating for almost a year at this point and we want to celebrate our successes and strategize for the future.
The meeting will be held by GoToMeeting which is a very user-friendly online meeting program. You can use your computers’ microphone and speakers (VOIP) or you can use the phone number provided below as well if you would prefer to access to audio portion of the webinar by phone (note the phone number has changed from the previous save-the-date message). To confirm your attendance, please contact Erin Hancock at 613 238 6711 x 211 or firstname.lastname@example.org and if you are joining only by phone, please indicate this as well.
1. About 5-10 minutes before the meeting, click the link below to load the driver that allows you to access the meeting:
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9373
United States: +1 (213) 493-0014
Meeting ID/Access Code: 260-389-421
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting online
Meeting ID: 260-389-421
- Welcome and introductions
- Review of agenda
- Purpose and history of the network
- Governance: Overview of governance structure and meet your Management Committee
- Management Committee shuffle, new members welcomed
- Milestone and achievements
- Discussion (Member engagement, Promotions, 2013 Targets)
- Moving forward
- Other business
If you have any additions to the agenda or questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Looking forward to connecting with you and hearing your ideas. Thank you!
Rejean Laflamme & Erin Hancock
**Français**Pour recevoir des informations en français ou pour nous aviser que vous avez besoin d’une traduction en français de la réunion, s’il vous plaît communiquer avec Réjean Laflamme email@example.com **