For those interested in tools for capitalizing co-ops, this one’s for you!
Based on the interest from the January 22nd webinar, the Alberta Community and Co-operative Association is offering another webinar on local investing. This webinar will explain how communities have pooled capital, including using their own RRSPs, to finance local business development, foster community ownership and pride, and build a vibrant local economy. Sign up today for our February 12th webinar Today!
- What’s happening in your community? Are there needs for local investment?
- Are there opportunities to support the transition of ownership from an older entrepreneur to a younger one?
- Are there new businesses that are really needed?
- Are there existing businesses that want to expand?
Unleashing Local Capital is an innovative model for local residents within your community to support your own local community through investing in your own Opportunity Development Co-op (ODC). Through your investment, you can be actively engaged in the success of your community and the growth of your investment, using your own cash savings or your RRSPs.
Join us to learn:
- What is it?
- Where did it come from?
- How does it work?
- What are some successful examples here in Alberta?
- What can this do for you?
This free webinar that will give you what you need to gather some friends and do some really genuine and meaningful work in your community that will enhance the entire community.
What do you have to lose? Or, what do you have to gain?
(Alberta Community and Co-operative Association)