Here are a few key points about the AGM elections from the CASC conference held in St Catherines on May 27-29.
Retiring board members:
- Ana Maria Peredo (University of Victoria)
- Marcelo Vieta (OISE at the University of Toronto)
- Isobel Findlay (University of Saskatchewan (will continue on the board, as the representative of the Centre for Co-operative Studies))
Newly elected (and re-elected) board members:
- Erin Hancock (who served last year as our Vice-President) and Fiona Duguid (who was our conference program chair) were re-elect to the board.
- Newly elected members include: Claudia Sanchez Bajo (University of Winnipeg), Claude-Andre Guillote (the Director IRECUS, at the University of Sherbrooke) and Justin Ellerby (Cape Breton University).
- Darryl Reed and Alli Floroff have one year remaining on their terms.
All officers were re-elected, namely Darryl Reed as President, Erin Hancock as Vice-President, and Isobel Findlay as Secretary Treasurer.
Next Year’s Conference:
At the AGM, the membership also voted to have the conference next year at the University of Ottawa.
Finally, pictures of the CASC conference are now available on their website.