The Cooperativismo & Desarrollo – C&D community as recently re-engineered the editorial strategy and policies to make C&D an international reference on the subject. C&D are hoping to promote and increase the visibility and reputation of the journal on bibliographic and citation databases (ISI and Scopus), other different indexation systems, peer-reviewed journals and other open access systems.
C&D, the Journal of Social Economics and Cooperative Studies, is launching an open call for papers to world-wide researchers on Social Economy, Solidarity Economy and Cooperation. Besides Spanish, the journal is going to publish papers originally written in English or Portuguese. Submissions of research, discussion and literature review papers will be open all year round on the following topics:
1. Social and solidarity economy
2. Education for solidarity
3. Entrepreneurship and solidarity
4. Solidarity and social innovation
5. Public policy on social and solidarity economy and cooperation
6. Territorial development social and solidarity economy
7. Structure and management of Social and cooperative organizations
8. Cooperative law and legal framework for social and cooperative organizations.
To read the journal’s guidelines and policies, go to: http://cooperativismoydesarrollo.ucc.edu.co